Monday, September 22, 2008

The Fast and Easy Way to Lose Weight!

Get Glandular fever. I've had it for a fucking week and I've lost six kilos. Mind you, I have been vomiting and shitting like there's no tomorrow, but oh my flatter stomach! What the narcissist I am.
But seriously, I have not been at my best this week, It all started with a sore throat, late on monday night. Then sore throat, aches and pains on tuesday. Then the vomiting and diarrhoea decided to move in. Then the sore throat got fat and I woke up soaking wet. Then a bit of ear inflammation came along with some general stomach upset in tow. So when the house got crowded, the blubber eel that sat nicely around my belly shouted "THAT'S IT!", packed it's bags and moved out.
So basically, I'm sitting here, typing away my boredom. Working on a few things as well- just general pottering around the house.

No comments: